CNF visit Sonic Electronix song?

Can't say, but that looks VERY dangerous. Why would anyone drive (especially on a busy highway) with a system playing like that?

Demoing in a parked car is one thing, but driving with a system hitting (140db?) is just down right stupid.

Can't say, but that looks VERY dangerous. Why would anyone drive (especially on a busy highway) with a system playing like that?

Demoing in a parked car is one thing, but driving with a system hitting (140db?) is just down right stupid.

why?

You're kidding, right??

I dunno how people can drive around with a 140 db system either..........needs to be a 155+ or its boring

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

:roflmao:

comment is funny,...

but the number you posted made me blow a snot bubble....... :roflmao:

140,... ya... with just his doors.....

you dont know Kevin very well do ya?

Tell me, can any of you hear outside noises with a system up that loud? No. and that's my point. You can't hear horns, sirens, pedestrians, or any sort of outside noises that could potentially be important to hear.

It's a matter of public safety, and a system that loud has no right to be driving down a public road.

Archived