sencheezy Posted August 18, 2014 Author Report Posted August 18, 2014 Awesome man. This is what I want. something as loud as this. I saw you demoing at slam. Never got to sit in it but it was loud as hell outside. Thanks man !!! Get a demo at Finals !! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
REH Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 I'm pretty sure I seen this thing on somebody's video going around and getting demo's. Sexy.Do you have a link? On phone atm, I'll try and find it tomorrow and post a link.
sencheezy Posted August 18, 2014 Author Report Posted August 18, 2014 I'm pretty sure I seen this thing on somebody's video going around and getting demo's. Sexy.Do you have a link?On phone atm, I'll try and find it tomorrow and post a link. Alright thanks bro !! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted September 8, 2014 Author Report Posted September 8, 2014 Bump for 4,000 views !! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Hotdog Posted September 8, 2014 Report Posted September 8, 2014 I am showing you at 4,128 views right now. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
sencheezy Posted September 9, 2014 Author Report Posted September 9, 2014 I am showing you at 4,128 views right now. Heck yeah !! That's awesome, around 10pm that evening we was at 3,900, and now we're at over 4,300 !!! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Charger Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Dude that's mental, can you please tell me that first track you played? Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
sencheezy Posted September 10, 2014 Author Report Posted September 10, 2014 Dude that's mental, can you please tell me that first track you played? Thanks man ! It's: Decaf - 2Nite 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.