sencheezy Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 CHOKE YOU OUT BASS!! 3 TARAMP HD8000s ON 6 15'S: 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
n8ball2013 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 How are those ethos taking the power THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 way nice Sencheezy ... way way nice ill admit SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
REH Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 I'm pretty sure I seen this thing on somebody's video going around and getting demo's. Sexy.
_paralyzed_ Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 ****ing nice work man. There are many levels and types of installs in this hobby. This build is just top notch from any aspect. This is the type of over the top in your face badass shit I come to the SMD forums for. Thanks for sharing man.
03flairside Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 i got a demo at slam on 2 8ks and it was down right nasty good job man
Blockburner Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 Very nice!! Team Deadly Hertz Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER
sencheezy Posted August 18, 2014 Author Report Posted August 18, 2014 How are those ethos taking the powerVery well. Recones were put in Thursday. Initially, they got smelly, from about 10am-noon. After that, no more smell. Moving forward, it was just heat. The heat stays trapped in the box, so an portable a/c unit is in order to blow cold air inside. It was over 90 degrees there, and I demo'd from 10am-4pm. I didnt want to break anything, so what I did was, demo for about 6-7 people at a time, then rest for 15-20 minutes. Overall, I'm pleased. Honestly opinion with no bias. So can they handle 4k rms each, yes, "responsibly". But keep in mind, this is for my enclosure that I'm saying this. With 800 Wats a sub, it did a 158 kick, 2600 each did a 161 kick, and now with 4000 each did a 162.3 kick. The dual leads, which is standard now, really helped out for sure. Late in the afternoon , Doug Fabio measured motors at 125 degrees, and coils at 135. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted August 18, 2014 Author Report Posted August 18, 2014 I'm pretty sure I seen this thing on somebody's video going around and getting demo's. Sexy. Do you have a link? 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
pioneerforlife Posted August 18, 2014 Report Posted August 18, 2014 Awesome man. This is what I want. something as loud as this. I saw you demoing at slam. Never got to sit in it but it was loud as hell outside. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.