ST Lous, MO Shooting

N8 speaks the truth.

I personally see the furguson thing as entertainment. And I laugh at all that stupid shit everyday. People out acting like a bunch of uncivilized animals because they don't want to be treated like uncivilized animals. Fuck me runnin.

You know it's a really, REALLY bad day when I am the voice of reason.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

N8 speaks the truth.

I personally see the furguson thing as entertainment. And I laugh at all that stupid shit everyday. People out acting like a bunch of uncivilized animals because they don't want to be treated like uncivilized animals. Fuck me runnin.

i have to disagree with you here...

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

N8 speaks the truth.

i have to disagree with you here...

hes lying

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

if half the town is unemployed maybe they should get off their ass learn a skill and get a fucking job

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

did you just tell someone to stop being a bitch after you threw a hissy fit because someone doesnt like your town

No I called someone a bitch cause they are acting like one. Simple as that. If I threw a hissey you would know it. I was simply stating facts. Something people don't seem to think about. They rather condemn a whole town cause of the actions of a few people. I'm sorry if using the truth makes anyone butthurt. Not only are these people making Ferguson look bad, but all of St Louis. Let's say this was happening where katt lives and I started talkin shit with out knowing a thing about the area. Don't you think katt would want to stand up and say something? I would. If you look at how big Ferguson is and where everything is taking place, it's actually really small.

if half the town is unemployed maybe they should get off their ass learn a skill and get a fucking job

but but but there are no jobs :unknw:

im from erie pa. please go ahead and go to town on it. if you need material let me know. ill help

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived