Should i buy a DD-1?

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you go to a Honda forum and ask them if you should buy a Honda. I'm sure you'll get an unbiased answer.

I give the same advice in one form or another everywhere. Always say buy the tools, it's an investment.

How is that biased, cause I rec a DD1 instead of an Oscope?

And I'm sure if you drove a Honda you'd recommend buying a Honda here or on the Honda forum. The point is this is the SMD forum and people are more likely than not going to suggest buying SMD tools.

Those who would not will remain silent on the subject out of respect for the forum.

you are way wrong.. many people here prefer the oscope.. even Steve has said it himself.. if you dont want to get the DD-1 get the Oscope. just get it done properly..

since the OP asked about getting the DD-1 or battery everyone here will suggest the DD-1 to fix his gain issue.. if he would have said oscope or battery people would have said oscope..

Just check for any local Audio groups and see if you cant borrow a team members, thats what I'm going to do, save yourself some lettuce! But I think I'm in the same boat and will eventually buy one for the safety of my equipment. And peace of mind of course.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Archived