Spl Guru Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 nope i wasnt there btw im gunna be putting 3k on my 12" btl..but realistically its gunna be like 2800ish Whoever was next to me had 4 15's in a wall I believe. They couldnt get the doors open, handles were stuck.. sucked
Torres Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 i put 3k ish to my btl's. going to try a build with two of em and put a lil more than 3k to em @ .5 ohms
Torres Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 yes sir! gonna do it carefully tho. but i think they should take it
slim8605 Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 Slim?? Is that you!! Small world Hows the build coming along?? I still have the spot to do it in if you want!! Could help me w/ the van too!! Im thinking a steel cage to house the subs in?? Birthdays and bills this week so funds are low. After that it'll be time to shop!!! HA! I'd love to help with the van! I need all the build experience I can get. And I'll get to check out/take home the Mayhems I'm loving my Havoc btw Edit: I only ran 2kw to my BTL 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Spl Guru Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 Beautiful!! The Havocs are nasty arent they!!! I diddnt lie to ya!! Yes, you could take some home!! Bring a lil cash with ya though
Deafdreamz Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 Beautiful!! The Havocs are nasty arent they!!! I diddnt lie to ya!! Yes, you could take some home!! Bring a lil cash with ya though Testing 1, 2, wait is this thing on? Ahh shit. Hi tommy. Car-96 blazer 4 door Amp- Us-Amps M2D2 Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5 Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions You had to have it all Have you had enough You greedy little bastard You get what deserved When all is said and done I will be the one To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become
FCsteve Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 OP welcome. btw im gunna be putting 3k on my 12" btl..but realistically its gunna be like 2800ish this is off topic but i want to see pics/vids of the setup. i never got to hear the BTL wang when i had it. ok back on topic. 610EUROs
AI James Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 when you get a chance can you post a pic of the havoc motor
babyjoker Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 welcome to smd, and yeah i wanna see the motor too 1999 Eclipse N/T 12'' Fi BTL Gp3000d PM D3100
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.