my wife let me loose on her 07 charger

Looks great man. How does it sound?

it sounds great. The 13w7 loves the lows, but not fast metal so much. My wife likes five finger death punch and volbeat, so I am putting 8in W3's in the doors to pick up some of the faster stuff. And it will up the cool factor as well lol

Sounds like you need a better box design, not smaller subs upfront

actualy the box is fine. Its tuned to 33hz and sounds tight. What I think the big problem is, or where I am lacking is in equalization. The pioneer deck isn't bad but I think I am going to pick up a 3sixty or an audison Bit one, or maybe a mosconi. Something that I can have some presets. Like I said before the 8's in the doors is more for the cool factor, at least I think it would be cool. It cant hurt the front stage to have a little more punch as long as it is tuned correctly. I used a DD-1 to set the gains, but I think I need to get my hands on a CC-1 to set up the crossovers. And for sure I need a good sound processor.

The best head...

is an old school BassHead!!

get your minds out of the gutter people ;)

it sounds great. The 13w7 loves the lows, but not fast metal so much. My wife likes five finger death punch and volbeat, so I am putting 8in W3's in the doors to pick up some of the faster stuff. And it will up the cool factor as well lol

common issue with ported enclosures. they send the group delay up. with her musical tastes a sealed box might have been a little better choice. that all said, it looks great!! very nice job!!

common issue with ported enclosures. they send the group delay up. with her musical tastes a sealed box might have been a little better choice. that all said, it looks great!! very nice job!!

thank you. I know sealed would have sounded better for her but I'm still an old school basshead and I love low and loud bass. She is still happy tho. Lol

The best head...

I will make a video of the W7 moving. It's kinda impressive how much they move. And I may have to rebuild the back dash, it looks like it might have broken cause it flexes and the tweeters hit the back window on some songs now.

The best head...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived