Second Skin Audio

Looking For Sub

db drag competitors can still get them. but just kids off the street that want it to play music need to start buying street bass woofers.

the xxx is and always has been the "top of the line"

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

db drag competitors can still get them. but just kids off the street that want it to play music need to start buying street bass woofers.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i agree 100% as long as they don't change it. Talking to larry at ces he said they were planning on changing the MT to be more street friendly AND do the competitor only type thing.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

My 2005 MT's were louder on music than my 2005 XXX 15's. PERIOD. Perhaps the new ones are alot better, they sure look GREAT.

They were louder by 3dbs FYI

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

My 2005 MT's were louder on music than my 2005 XXX 15's. PERIOD. Perhaps the new ones are alot better, they sure look GREAT.

They were louder by 3dbs FYI

XXX is a sq oriented sub.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

XXX is a sq oriented sub.

You are correct, but I was saying the MT will play music louder, lower, and deeper than the xxx, so i am suprised they are not selling them. What Ray is saying makes sense...No " KID" walks in asking for an MT anyways, so they are strickly for competitors.

I have had both woofers and I liked them both, but there was a reason I went with the MT. Anyways, let's see if RE DOES come out with something BETTER!!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

dont know about you but working at the 2nd largest re dealer in the west alot more people then you think ask for MTs.... and i think theres only 3 real competitors that have came to our shop (myself included) and oddly enough non of those 3 have MTs. I run one for comps but if my sealed box stays then my spl comp days are over

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ya there really isnt much of a point for re to come out with anything better then an MT. It has been proven to take 10k burps and thats what it was built for. Dont really see much of a problem with the sub. Problem seems to be with the dealers letting them out to whoever (im guilty myself i just reconed 3 for customers)

You are correct, but I was saying the MT will play music louder, lower, and deeper than the xxx, so i am suprised they are not selling them. What Ray is saying makes sense...No " KID" walks in asking for an MT anyways, so they are strickly for competitors.

I have had both woofers and I liked them both, but there was a reason I went with the MT. Anyways, let's see if RE DOES come out with something BETTER!!!!

i disagree with a MT being lower and deeper then a XXX, both my 05 and 06 models were lower bass producing and deeper then MT's