Guest Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 I would sit in solitary confinement for a year and eat nothing but a dirty ho's ass for $3M
Tecomah Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Shit yeah 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Noel989 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Easiest $3m ever for me Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Jessica Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 I couldn't . I need a 12 step program Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
mbdblue Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 Can't imagine how much work I'd actually get done.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 Swishers and fillers and I'm good.
TRON Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 For three million I'd give up my phone, computer, beer, truck, bass, and tv. Easy money. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
TRON Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 For three million I'd give up my bass Okay, maybe not bass. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
EP95 Posted August 27, 2014 Report Posted August 27, 2014 Got cars and stereos to work on, Yeah I could do it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.