Mini Cooper Wall Thread, Version 2

box = in for good.

glued/screwed it down to the false floor today.

the side panels are just sitting there, i havent put them in yet. gonna get the top piece cut before i screw those 2 window panels in. theres padding on the back as well, where it hit the window a bit.

Posted Image

had a whole sheet of birch, and all i have left is the top/front/port, which wont be a whole sheet, so instead of 2x4s, i added a 2nd layer of 3/4" birch to the back, it made it very solid.

had to 2 piece it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hell, i like how the back is looking better than the front lol.

Posted Image

also, as far as all the 90 degree angles inside the box go....im going to round them all before i fiberglass the entire interior of the box, but the box will be complete before i do so. also, i just want to test the box without glass/rounding the edges, and see how it sounds, and go from there.

pooooor cooper

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's the way, make that bitch part of the car! There's no way that's coming out anytime soon! Love it :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived