dionysus Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 I'm about to place a order today so I figured I'd ask around and see if there are any current codes out! Quote Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
CJ18 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/ Use the code LABORDAY to save 10% Quote
dionysus Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 Sweeeeeeeet!! Thanks bro!! Quote Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
FCS530 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 I used that laborday code first thing this morning. Already have a tracking number! Quote Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing! 2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1) 2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4) 2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4) 2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2) 2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)
dionysus Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 I got my order all ready just waiting in my shopping cart till 3 when the wife is off, I forgot she took the debit card to work to get lunch. But as soon as shes home I'll have my tracking number too! :-) Thank you again CJ, you da man!.....Do Sky High orders come with a Sky High sticker!? Quote Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Nocturnus Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 Damn, I ordered from Sky High few hours ago. Oh well. Quote http://www.posamp.rocks/stereo
CJ18 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 I got my order all ready just waiting in my shopping cart till 3 when the wife is off, I forgot she took the debit card to work to get lunch. But as soon as shes home I'll have my tracking number too! :-) Thank you again CJ, you da man!.....Do Sky High orders come with a Sky High sticker!? Can come with one of my decals, those are the only ones that I keep in stock. Quote
dionysus Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 I got my order all ready just waiting in my shopping cart till 3 when the wife is off, I forgot she took the debit card to work to get lunch. But as soon as shes home I'll have my tracking number too! :-) Thank you again CJ, you da man!.....Do Sky High orders come with a Sky High sticker!? Can come with one of my decals, those are the only ones that I keep in stock. Hell yeah that's whats up! Thanks! Oh and I freaking LOVE that red and black speaker wire it matches my explorer! I got all blue/silver Sky High in it now, but I'm thinkin I just might have to get that red/black just to keep the color theme matching! Again thank you for replying to this you saved me a good chunk of cash! I owe ya a beer bro! lol Quote Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dionysus Posted August 31, 2014 Author Report Posted August 31, 2014 Just wanted to say thanks to CJ from www.droppinhzcaraudio.com for processing my order on a Saturday that's what's up since there is no mail tomorrow so I will still get my stuff before the end of the week! Hope you didn't forget my sticker! lol j/k Quote Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Nocturnus Posted September 3, 2014 Report Posted September 3, 2014 Sniff.. My subs not shipped yet from SHCA. I got to go out of town on Monday. Quote http://www.posamp.rocks/stereo
Recommended Posts