Jump to content

T2652-s


Mr Bigolsworth

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a set of t2 6.5 4ohm components. Curious if I purchased a rf punch pps4-6 6.5 4ohm speaker could I run in on the same channel of the amp and have it wired post crossover? That way it would also be a 2ohm. Or am I completely wrong.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

Posted

Don't do it. Either run 2sets of comps or pro audio, I wouldn't mix and match.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wanted to see If I could do the same with 2 6.5 Infinity Reference midbass drivers wired in series, making the amp read a 4 ohm midbass load,...running off one crossover. Nope, sound was decreased.

Guess I will stick with 4 midbass, 4 tweeters and 4 crossovers.

-Frank

Posted

There seems to be a big misconception on this forum ... And that's midrange.

A real good setup in a general built system for loud and clear would be a pair of tweeters, a pair of mid range drivers, and a pair of mid bass drivers.

A tweeter/4" midrange setup high in the stage and midbass drivers low would normally keep up and sound really good with the average bass setups.

Just my thoughts and suggestions here guys ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I agree, If only I had it all over to do again! lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...