I got hit by someone, iffy insurance? !!! PT 2 UPDATE!!!

California is a no fault state I think. Meaning they don't care who hits who , it's just the insurance pays for it. Is this why you guys are saying I'm fucked ?

If she files a report saying you hit her, you could ruled 100% liable. Your insurance will still fix your car and hers for the deductible price. But your rate will go way up. Best case, the insurance will call it 50/50 at-fault (happened to me) and your rates will go up a little bit. Of course, this all depends on what coverages you have included in your policy. I pay a bit more to have full coverage for any scenario. If you only have liability, your insurance will cover her car, but you are on your own for yours(in the case that she files and you are found at fault).

YOu really need to know what coverages you have in your policy. And get a company with claims open 24/7/365. You still have a chance to make a report. Head over to your closest CHP office and report it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Correct, no-fault means the CHP doesn't have to decide who was at fault in an accident. They simply take statements from the parties involved and create a report. Once the report i complete (3-5 days) you can retrieve a copy of it to send to your insurance company. It costs $10 I think to get a copy. Best bet is to call ahead and pick up from your closest CHP station.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Correct, no-fault means the CHP doesn't have to decide who was at fault in an accident. They simply take statements from the parties involved and create a report. Once the report i complete (3-5 days) you can retrieve a copy of it to send to your insurance company. It costs $10 I think to get a copy. Best bet is to call ahead and pick up from your closest CHP station.

I can call the CHP office and maybe do a over the phone report or ask them about my situation. The city I got hit in is 30-40 miles away from where I live. What chp do I call. Closer to tier city or closer to mine

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

And say both parties don't do a police report and let insurance handle it. If she try's to play it bak on me when she didn't file a report either , will my friends count as witnesses if they write statements ? And also, going off how she acted , she presented herself to try and under the table deals no matter what. Everytike I bought up the word insurance, she would start saying "it was only a few scratches". Shit as soon as she hopped out before asking if everyone is okay, she asked if we had to go through insurance. My coverage for my car is the one where either I pay a 500$ deductible and the insurance pays for my car and they don't try and get my deductible back from other parties insurance. But if the damage is enough, which I think it is in this case, we pay 500$ deductible and they pursue the others insurance getting our deductible back.

My bad y'all for not knowing everything bout mynplan. I jus give my pops money and he does it ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

And say both parties don't do a police report and let insurance handle it. If she try's to play it bak on me when she didn't file a report either , will my friends count as witnesses if they write statements ? And also, going off how she acted , she presented herself to try and under the table deals no matter what. Everytike I bought up the word insurance, she would start saying "it was only a few scratches". Shit as soon as she hopped out before asking if everyone is okay, she asked if we had to go through insurance. My coverage for my car is the one where either I pay a 500$ deductible and the insurance pays for my car and they don't try and get my deductible back from other parties insurance. But if the damage is enough, which I think it is in this case, we pay 500$ deductible and they pursue the others insurance getting our deductible back.

My bad y'all for not knowing everything bout mynplan. I jus give my pops money and he does it

FIle a report. And yes they might ask for statements from your passengers.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My bad y'all for not knowing everything bout mynplan. I jus give my pops money and he does it

FIle a report. And yes they might ask for statements from your passengers.
I called 2 from cities near or surrounding. All CHP offices are closed on weekends and state holidays. Only says if I hVe a real emergency call 911. Or if I want to go to a communications menu I have to call a new number. Is that it or no? My insurance is CSE? Don't know exact name

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

The CHP number I called earlier was a hotline and not an actual office. This time I called the actual stations

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

without a police report you are fucked.. now its your word against hers and the longer you take to report it the worst it looks for you..

an ex co-worker of mine was hit on a red light. he took the girls word and came to an agreement.. she goes home makes the claim

next thing you know his in jail and sued for it. his license got suspended and wouldn't get it till he paid off 20k in damages. always make a police report

only thing i can think of is that he could have his friends vouch for him.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

Archived