DC Sound Lab

Questions about DC Audio

I know you are really interested in DC audio... after reading your interest and what you are shooting for. You should also look into CT Sounds since they are local for where you live and you can get your gear much cheaper. They make badass amplifiers by the way.

cheaper isn't always better. And I would take a dc amp any day. All I'm going to say on that
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I know you are really interested in DC audio... after reading your interest and what you are shooting for. You should also look into CT Sounds since they are local for where you live and you can get your gear much cheaper. They make badass amplifiers by the way.

holy shit. what part of DC brand dont you get? he wants DC audio not your opinion

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

holy shit. what part of DC brand dont you get? he wants DC audio not your opinion

Oh mah gawd. I stayed on point with OP and you can't fathom a respose addressing his mention of nothing being local. Good job bud. Edited by RainStryke

Oh mah gawd. I stayed on point with OP and you can't fathom a respose adressing his mention of nothing being local. Good job bud.

you are not on point. he is asking about DC level 4 or XL not which brand of gear to go with.. you want to be on point pick either level 4 or XL. its that simple

OP go with the XL

It's also in DC's section. Not sure why other brands are even being mentioned.

Because the Original Post mentioned multiple brands and he is bassing his choice off youtube videos. He also responded to multiple people about other brands and it is clear that he has done limited research.

Don't waste your time, Miguel. This RainStryke guy has proved to be derpish on numerous occasions.

Its like you quote things you don't understand and post them in your signature.