80prs with components?

First if your tuning wires front to back for the crossovers already it only takes a few extra minutes to do wires for tweets and mids.

Second you might be jumping in to deep to quick.

Third, research active networks. That is what you should be doing with the 80prs.

Last but not least

Imo, put the crossovers I the closet. Run wires fir tweets and mids. Set the 80prs in network mode and reset the deck. Use the 80prs only for filtering. Turn all your amps on all pass or their crossovers off. You can achieve a much better sq that way with some research and time invested in it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok so i will run wires for my tweeters to the 4 channel amp and hook it up to channels 1 and 2 and also run wires for the mid drivers and hook it in channels 3 and 4? i have another 4 channel amp laying around i just have to buy the 4gauge power and ground wires to run it if i wanted to. would adding this amp make anything easier?

maybe i should throw all my speakers away and get some pro audio speakers the Rockford punch pro line looks nice. with 2 mid ranges and 2 tweeters it would cost close to 200 bucks and i wont have to worry about the tiny speaker wires the components come with.... what do you guys think?

Archived