80prs with components?

if you don't wanna run active, just use the crossovers that come with the splits. tis the easiest way but not the best way......... if this is your first decent system you should be happy with it.

ok so if i use the crossover boxes do i leave my amp on full range and the headunit on full range? or do i still have to set some filters on my amp?

If you don't have the 80prs already, don't buy it. Its very obvious from this thread and your others, that you aren't ready to run an active system.

Thanks everyone for trying to help me! sadly i already have it. i am an idiot spending all this money on equipment i don't know how to use! but you are right.. i quit. close this thread

Its not that you're an idiot. If you already have the deck, just take the time to learn about it. There is a shit ton of info on this site. Stop making threads for a while, and start browsing the forums for knowledge. Use the search bar as well.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just leave the 80prs in standard or non network mode. Use the crossovers that the speakers came with. Put the 4ch amp in all pass. Put the sub amp in all pass and set the low pass filter on the 80prs to 63-80hz.

Start reading through the manual for the 80 prs and google search active car audio systems. Once you feel comfortable with doing active with the 80prs try again. You have a good start just need to do more research.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived