Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Single Sundown zv3 dual 2 ohm enclosure help!


sim0nkpc

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone

I know sundown audio website provides the recommended enclosure 20x 14 x 20 32 hz. However it not working out for my trunk, So I was looking at

something with longer depth maybe 17 x 14 x 22. however I have no idea how to do the whole math for port length to get gross volume etc. I tried with RE audio box calculator and 12volts.com but just don't completely understand.

skar audio 1500.1 --- single 12 sd zv3 trying to get the best in both world, sq and spl. 35hz?

thanks in advance !!!!

your input is much appreciated!!

simon

Posted

2.3net,16 sq inches of port per cube tuned to 34hz. You can go more port area for more SPL,but it won't sound as clean. honestly though this enclosure sounds very good and still gets me 140db at 30hz and 143 from 33-45hz. Good sub for SPL/SQL IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2846 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...