hell no cuz then they can say that the warrenty is voided because somebody unauthorized worked on the car and messed up something. Ive seen it done and it cant afford to get it fixed at my cost at the moment... thats ehy i got a new car period so i wont have a problems but it never fails lol <_<

my uncles car was under warranty and he had serious brake problems, they told him it was fine and he could keep going. he took it to my moms shop and she gave him an estimate(he needed all new rotors and pads). my uncle brought the estimate to the dealer and they said they would fix it. ask your dealer if you could get a second opinion. as long as they dont change anything it should not void your warranty in any way.

610EUROs

FC Steve is right some dealers will pull that shit. I havn't seen the car but from an e-inspection, I would check two place. First the valve seals as stated above. Next if you just recently had an oil change from somewhere like jiffy lube or you know side of the road oil change stations they could have put too much oil in and when the piston comes down it creates alot of pressure and pushes the sides of the gasket out and you start leaking oil. The smoke result from the oil hitting the exhaust. I just had a brand new mercedes come to the shop with this issue. Just too much oil. Good luck let us know how it goes.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

i had the oil changed at 6000 miles as i should have but it was done at the dealer. I already got the car back and told them that if something broke that it would be thier screw up and that they would have to make good on it at thier cost... I got all the information that i needed in case something does happen. :mad:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

which motor is in this thing anyway. being i am in the auto repair field, i can look and see if there are any tsb's on that particular car on smoking issues but i will need the engine size to nail it down more specifically to your model.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

which motor is in this thing anyway. being i am in the auto repair field, i can look and see if there are any tsb's on that particular car on smoking issues but i will need the engine size to nail it down more specifically to your model.

i got the four cylinder sedan model. I forget what engine exactly i think its a 2.4L 164hp motor thats about all i know lol

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

Yeah that is a nice little peppy engine. I looked up your car and there are not recalls or TSBs for it. So it was definitely something with the dealer. Good luck with it, let us know how it turns out.

thanks for the help but ive gone ahead and let it go for now. theres really not much else i can do at the moment... except show my ass but even i dont wanna see it lol the car just hit 8000 miles and at 9000 its supposed to get a oil change and all kinds of other tune up stuff done to it at the dealer. its gonna cost me like $500 but i think its worth it. :mad:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

• 2 weeks later...
show your ass, make sure they have a few soon to be customers, and show your ass, they will either call the cops or fix the car to shut you up. and if they call the cops thats when you really show your ass and make them loose 2-3 new car sales....

^x2

Show your ass.

You've got to be a problem customer and really raise hell when there's other people around - make their cars seem like crap to the customers. Squeaky wheel gets the grease type thing.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3