seems about the same as other phones though. Seems rough though having never looked at them before

I just looked at the Galaxy S5 and it's $599 off contract. Of course they only have the 16g option so that matches up pretty well with the 16g option for iPhone.

Except you can add a lot more memory to the S5 for WAY cheaper.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

It's nice to know that I paid $140 for my S5 the first day it came out. With upgrade of course. Screw those other prices

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It's nice to know that I paid $140 for my S5 the first day it came out. With upgrade of course. Screw those other prices

No joke man. Off contract prices are nuts. But it's how they get people to buy the contracts because that is where they make their money.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No joke man. Off contract prices are nuts. But it's how they get people to buy the contracts because that is where they make their money.

true if im not mistaken tho you can flash phones under a contract if you really wanted to get it switched that bad

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

ditto.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Whoops! It just got way to technical for me. What does all that mean?

usually you can find people to flash a phone (unlock it for another carrier) and im sure you can do it under contraact

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100604181128AA29nmC <---- explains it pretty well

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Lmao at those prices. Is apple serious?

It's not going to be that much for most people as most buy on contract. Also at&t is offering a $300 discount if you trade in a old iPhone all the way back to the 4s towards the price of the new one so you could get one for free.

whoa, thanks for the heads up!

:)

Archived