Im not even trying to start shit. Im just curious to why someone would get something that's so behind the curve. iphone-6-and-plus-comparison-specs.jpg

Sorry to quote this but, the reason iphone's dont need a 2.5ghz processor is because there OS isn't cluttered, which in turn makes the devices run alot quicker.

Anything over 324ppi isn't noticeable by the human eye. Last i heard atleast. Smaller battery because processor is smaller therefore requires less power...

Only genuine thing performance wise those phones have on the iphone's is that they have removable memory, which is another reason those phones run slower.

Samsung galaxy's have a really good flash though. There camera's not to much. :/

Wont be buying any of those phones :)

The PPI thing is being able to see the pixels, which has nothing to do with the human eye being able to see more detail. You can notice the detail, you just can't see the pixels anymore.

Removable memory is extra memory and has nothing to do with the operating system load times... It's like when a PC connects to a removable hard drive. Android phones have a built in hard drive, but you can add more to it with a Micro SD slot.

Android OS isn't cluttered. Smaller battery isn't because of the processor, it's because of the phones size... and after seeing the iPhone 6 Plus and noticing it's larger than my Note 3. I'm wondering why the iPhone 6 Plus battery is smaller than my Note 3's.

The PPI thing is being able to see the pixels, which has nothing to do with the human eye being able to see more detail. You can notice the detail, you just can't see the pixels anymore.

Removable memory is extra memory and has nothing to do with the operating system load times... It's like when a PC connects to a removable hard drive. Android phones have a built in hard drive, but you can add more to it with a Micro SD slot.

Android OS isn't cluttered. Smaller battery isn't because of the processor, it's because of the phones size... and after seeing the iPhone 6 Plus and noticing it's larger than my Note 3. I'm wondering why the iPhone 6 Plus battery is smaller than my Note 3's.

I was under the impression that most phones with removable memory come with memory already in the phone, the type of memory does matter when your trying to get your device/computer to be fast, cheap/crappy/old memory will affect performance.

PPI you might have gotten me on, not 100% sure.

Androids OS is like 8GB's? factory i thought? iOS is maybe getting to 1GB now? Battery wise, its like amps in car audio, bigger system needs more power. If your using less power you need less battery to power it.. simple no? a 2.5ghz processor is going to require more power then a 1.4ghz processor is almost all cases.

Finally got my 128gb 6+ today and love it so far. Finally will be able to do more with spreadsheets and emails without jumping on my iPad or computer. I'm always out and about so not having to drag another device is going to be nice to get used to. So far it's really quick, amazing battery performance so far, I'll see how it is in a week.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I was under the impression that most phones with removable memory come with memory already in the phone, the type of memory does matter when your trying to get your device/computer to be fast, cheap/crappy/old memory will affect performance.

PPI you might have gotten me on, not 100% sure.

Androids OS is like 8GB's? factory i thought? iOS is maybe getting to 1GB now? Battery wise, its like amps in car audio, bigger system needs more power. If your using less power you need less battery to power it.. simple no? a 2.5ghz processor is going to require more power then a 1.4ghz processor is almost all cases.

My Note 3 shows 6.03GB on OS memory for android 4.4.4. The operating system runs off of the phone's memory, which is a decent solid state drive. When you store things like videos and pictures to an added memory card, you will get the speeds of the memory card when you go to access those files. The micro SD cards have class 2, 4, 6, 10, UHS 1 and now UHS 3, with UHS 3 being the fastest... I have experience with a Class 10 32GB card and it's not bad IMO.

HTC ONE M8 user right here, good things... Went from a 5C to the M8 and man... with the exception of music (holding files and playing them) everything is better. Like pretty much everything. This is all IMO but dang.. I'll never go back to Apple for my phones. Things have really changed for Apple since Steve has been gone, its a sad thing to see but is unfortunately true :(

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

That's a bad review. It's comparing flagship phones vs the iPhone 6 and not the iPhone 6 plus. It's comparing one 750p phone to two 1080p phones. It takes a lot more information to load a game and applications at 1080p vs 750p.

I was waiting for it to be one of those tests where they only use 1 core lol... of course apple would win in that since it only has a dual. It's at half of it's speed while quad cores run at a fourth.

It's kind of interesting that the GS5 had to reload all the apps in the second pass. Mine keeps progress of where I'm at in all of my apps.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

No one will ever be happy with what someone else chooses because two people can't be right about something different. I just know I'm happy with what I have and I enjoy the flavor of the kool-aid. Tried the other side for a few years and couldn't wait to go back.

On topic, first full work day with my 6+ and I got over 11 hours of usage and 17 hours of standby without charging.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived