So called "ISIS ATTACKS" imminent in the coming months

lol america.

Don't you have a polar bear to go molest or some maple syrup to make?
Gingeriffik, on 10 Sept 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

When a uniformed military officer cannot enter his daughters school because his uniform is offensive, ya I think as a country is in a bad way.

That was the retard rentacop, not the school's policy.

I know, but how does that even become an issue, at that rate, the "guard" better not be wearing a uniform. The fact remains, we as a society have gotten to the point the PC police are doing things like that.

Just and update to this, Paul Blart there was shit canned ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol @ fema camps. You honestly think there would be enough police/military force willing to put their families and fellow American citizens in fema camps? And using concentration camps as an example doesn't work because they singled out specifics types of people not the whole German nation. If anybody were to go into a fema camp wouldnt you think they would force the people who are anti government and not the "sheep" since sheep are not a threat?

Back on topic, I'm taking a class this Wednesday to get my concealed carry because I don't trust these jihad morherfuckers. I honestly don't trust any Arab person right now. They have what appears to be such a high extremist population that almost anybody could be ready to attack us "infidels". Shit years ago there was a Muslim school 20 minutes away from me that some teachers got caught teaching the kids anti american propaganda. I'll be damned if some sharia goat fucker tries to harm my loved ones. Or your loved ones for that matter. If I wasn't such a bitch I would enlist in the military lol god bless the men and women who actually can do it because I couldnt. Thank you to the forum members who have served. You guys are bosses.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Lol @ fema camps. You honestly think there would be enough police/military force willing to put their families and fellow American citizens in fema camps? And using concentration camps as an example doesn't work because they singled out specifics types of people not the whole German nation. If anybody were to go into a fema camp wouldnt you think they would force the people who are anti government and not the "sheep" since sheep are not a threat?

Back on topic, I'm taking a class this Wednesday to get my concealed carry because I don't trust these jihad morherfuckers. I honestly don't trust any Arab person right now. They have what appears to be such a high extremist population that almost anybody could be ready to attack us "infidels". Shit years ago there was a Muslim school 20 minutes away from me that some teachers got caught teaching the kids anti american propaganda. I'll be damned if some sharia goat fucker tries to harm my loved ones. Or your loved ones for that matter. If I wasn't such a bitch I would enlist in the military lol god bless the men and women who actually can do it because I couldnt. Thank you to the forum members who have served. You guys are bosses.

Good for you bro. Better safe than sorry.

Lmfao at people believing FEMA camps... I work for fema I can assure you there is no stockpile of plastic coffins. The building I work at is a call center/warehouse/distribution hub for the eastern seaboard... Yes there are others but this one is a large scale

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived