brsteinbach Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 Hey guy's, I haven't been on here in quite sometime and some, if not most of you won't remember me. But on with the subject. I was watching World Dumbest Criminals and I could swear this is Steve Meade on Danny Bonaduce's shirt. I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but I thought it was interesting. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Mrgroundpounderz Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 it does look like steve a lot hahaha
sencheezy Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 lol 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 LMAO!!!! Either that or mc serch
dionysus Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 Where would you get a shirt like that? Lol it really does look like Steve tho Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
meade916 Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 it's not me. Looks like me though. But it isn't. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.