Should I Or Not, Estimates For Damage From Break In?

so would it be fine for me to have them fix this on the doors (pics)

and both rear doors have the same holes from the screws

DSCF3581.jpg

DSCF3584.jpg

They should have to pay you for the damage they caused, shouldn't matter that there was some prior damage...they caused more damage.

they stole it because they wanted some boom in one kids moms jeep, and thought they could get away with it, and would have, if they didnt go to my friends shop looking for subs to run off the amps i just had stolen and telling my buddie their dad just gave them the amps that weekend lol... retards

pretty much the only way you can get ur shit stolen, is by talking bout having it with people u dont know. if everyone knows what u got, they all got ur back if it is to ever get jacked. most people who steal sum1's system can't resist "bragging" and that's how they get caught.

im glad u got ur shit back, and found them charge em for a new vehicle get rid of the old van and get a new one =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

.... :blink: .... lol :lol: id never get rid of my van, if i can get the kid to drop 2-3k in my hand and call it done i will buy a new van for work and keep boomin out of my beater lol thats the whole point of my van, is to show the lil ole poor man you can have a system in a turd and it be loud and not cost thousands of dollars to do it... :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

.... :blink: .... lol :lol: id never get rid of my van, if i can get the kid to drop 2-3k in my hand and call it done i will buy a new van for work and keep boomin out of my beater lol thats the whole point of my van, is to show the lil ole poor man you can have a system in a turd and it be loud and not cost thousands of dollars to do it... :lol:

i respect that.

how old are the criminals?

im sure if their kids u can have the parents pay u lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i would make that kid(s) pay for everything. have him repaint the entire car and have him replace your entire system and everything. if you got your old stuff back say you want him to buy new stuff because he could have messed up the stuff even if its not visibly broken. i would royally fuck that kid or kids. so next time he knows not to fuck with your shit. ( excuse my language but i hate when kids think they can get what they want for free simply by stealing it rather then getting the money to pay for it)

610EUROs

now if i could get a paint job that would be dope as hell lol... pink and brown.... :blush:

j/k :lol:

my buddie is going to price me out a brand new kicker 850.4 retal since the feet got broken , i wish i didnt sell the pa amp i would do the retail on it as well but i no longer have it as proof..... wonder if i can charge them for the pa like im going to do for the kicker

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now if i could get a paint job that would be dope as hell lol... pink and brown.... :blush:

with a huge shocker on the side to "separate" the colors

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my buddie is going to price me out a brand new kicker 850.4 retal since the feet got broken , i wish i didnt sell the pa amp i would do the retail on it as well but i no longer have it as proof..... wonder if i can charge them for the pa like im going to do for the kicker

You have the pics to prove it so ya i think you should be able to Damm your gonna have a nice chunk coming back to you

lmao, i would have to do it with the pink on bottom and brown on top... and get some shagg carpet and glue it to the hood and roof :lol: and angle the shocker upwards (fingers up)