FlashvHD Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 Any suggestions on the sealed side of a 4th order for 4 sundown x12s. I was thinking in between 1-1.2 per woofer. Your thoughts?
dolarbilz Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 I think do ported reflex box.if no idea no 4th
CleanSierra Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 ^^^ what he said. If you need to be asking questions, just stick with a simple bass reflex box. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
RooTxBeeR Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 They do have an EBP of around 50 so that might do alright in a 4th. I would expect them to like a bit bigger like they do on ported. try it and tell us how it goes. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
dolarbilz Posted September 15, 2014 Report Posted September 15, 2014 ^^^ what he said. If you need to be asking questions, just stick with a simple bass reflex box. Shit I answered correctly.. these drunk days make me smart
FlashvHD Posted September 15, 2014 Author Report Posted September 15, 2014 I already have a ported box for them and was wanting to do a wall. Don't get me wrong the box sounds great that I built...but I was just hoping for more air movement lol.... I've read people do about 1-1.2 for zv4 12s and I would think the x's would be the same if not a little less....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.