Twigz Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 wow, alot of hostility going on. Man, when I finally do get my dream system, I just wanna make videos of peoples re actions and do hair tricks =) fuck the haters it's just bout having fun. If i do ever compete itll be against myself not my competitor. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
PaulO2288 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 you have no idea!Wow you came back real strong on that one. :lol: Lmfao no you are! Your a pain in the ass to everyone, and you honestly just have no idea how beast is or anyidea about his truck.
HASBROUCK Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 hey vic this dude prob heard you couldnt make it and is talkin shit to get you to come out thats all (the same thing i triend to do to get you to come to the ez concepts show) but dont sweat him or pitbull dude HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!! 16 12" re re's 8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2'' 4 10'' EV'S 2 RD AUDIO 1750.1 6 MAXRATE BATTS 12 WHELEN STROBES 22'' TIS 07
Pitbullx Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Wow you came back real strong on that one. :lol: Lmfao no you are! Your a pain in the ass to everyone, and you honestly just have no idea how beast is or anyidea about his truck.I know his truck is a joke when compared to shit like my nigga steves or tommies Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
BigOso Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 I know his truck is a joke when compared to shit like my nigga steves or tommies My nigga speaks da truff! 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 I know his truck is a joke when compared to shit like my nigga steves or tommies Ok, I can except your opinion but I know your ride is a joke next to mine. Don't make this into who is better, hotter or louder between Steve, Tommy and me. I will not respond to that because those guys are cool with me. Let the big people play on their own youngster DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
AI James Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 i guess we'll continue to read your post whining about the "youngsters" since ya'll play on your own you shouldnt care what anyone has to say period. as for my last post, i didnt say anything about email, i said PM and aim, people constantly talk smack on aim because they dont wanna say it in person (imo those people are balless cowards ) anyhow, you have fun "doing what you do" this whole post was pretty much a joke just like your youtube post.
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 i guess we'll continue to read your post whining about the "youngsters" since ya'll play on your own you shouldnt care what anyone has to say period. as for my last post, i didnt say anything about email, i said PM and aim, people constantly talk smack on aim because they dont wanna say it in person (imo those people are balless cowards ) anyhow, you have fun "doing what you do" this whole post was pretty much a joke just like your youtube post. Of course I care what people say. The whole point of the thread was to draw the guy out with some info on himself but he hasn't bothered to write or make himself known but you stuck that I'm whining. Maybe one day you will be known in the game then you will see the crazy emails you will get. I can't please everybody and If they believe that I whining or a "jackass" then let be known. You spent time on a thread you don't like and you keep coming back. BYE. Hopefully one day you become a NorthEast Rep and when you travel out here to do business we can have "lunch". This whole going back and forth is not my style. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Pitbullx Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Ok, I can except your opinion but I know your ride is a joke next to mine. Don't make this into who is better, hotter or louder between Steve, Tommy and me. I will not respond to that because those guys are cool with me. Let the big people play on their own youngsterbwahahahaha keep telling yourself that and you just might believe it oneday........fuck you and your cornball ass truck nigga..... that shits a joke Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 bwahahahaha keep telling yourself that and you just might believe it oneday........ fuck you and your cornball ass truck nigga..... that shits a joke fuck you too bitch, you ain't nobody with your throwback ride. You fake wangsta, believe that! Im not going to disrespect Steve's forum, it's dead here DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.