Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

no comprende octaves


_paralyzed_

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wouldn't 1/2 an octave be 30hz?

how?

35/2/2 = 8.75

35-8.75 = 26.25 hz

Because I was SMDimg in the middle of class and not thinking correctly!! My bad carry on!

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

When dealing with hertz octaves are multiples of 2. 30 hz is one octave below 60 hz is one octave below 120 hz etc.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I always thought octaves 7, well 8 when it repeats

That would 12 tones

I get this because I know a lil bit of music

Not sure how this translates to frequencies I've always just gone of that

If my theory is correct then half an octave is 6 tone

So 30hz

Can't think of it in terms of written music. There are many frequencies between 1/2 steps.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...