Jump to content

Cross over placement opinions ( with a poll)


Pick the Placement!  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. What X-Over layout looks the best?

    • Option #1
      1
    • Option #2
      9
    • Option #3
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd personally hide it, for a few reasons: the first one is that it looks out of place on your door panel, the second one is that that crossover isn't worth showing off. (in my opinion)

And you can always hide the crossover, just make the wires to the midrange and tweeter longer.(I mean replace the wire with a longer wire.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

Voted for 2 but only if you can't hide it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

My first component set was a pair of boston pros! They went for like $500 back in the 90's, but I had a buddy that worked at audio king that hooked me up for $200 with a returned unused set! I can't afford their pro series anymore, but I will be running their entry level components. I'm jealous.

I like #2. I like to see the crossover...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...