Cj Kumz Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 Hey people need ideas on a build for a vw hatchback. I'm tired of the one 15, two 12s builds. I wanna try two 15s now issue is I don't wanna lose the backseat lol. But I'm willing to go as high up as possible with the box. Max width 34, depth 22, max height to window level 24, max height to roof 32.. Subs might be DD 715s. Any ideas are welcome people Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
OrionStang Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 Box much higher than window line looks ridiculous. I t could also become counter-productive, if the port is facing rear for instance. Best course of action, - Find max dimensions - Find subs that like small airspace - Hope you have enough space for port SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kirill007 Posted September 23, 2014 Report Posted September 23, 2014 Being different doesn't make you louder. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Cj Kumz Posted September 23, 2014 Author Report Posted September 23, 2014 The idea here is to build some sort of wall and seal off the trunk meaning subs and port forward. Then I will drop chairs occasionally. Any thoughts on this?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
aculous Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Also check out the thread on passive radiators too. That could be a possibility to get some more output and get a lower tunning frequency. Or if you're feeling bored....like 10-15 4" subs or a smaller form factor sub that could surprise people with output.
Cj Kumz Posted September 25, 2014 Author Report Posted September 25, 2014 Thanks for the info, though seems very complicated lol. I will just get 2 12s and settle on that Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
aculous Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Thanks for the info, though seems very complicated lol. I will just get 2 12s and settle on that well thats boring
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.