Jump to content

Component Set for SAX-150.2


Nezzumi

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a good component set for this amp to put into my 03 s10. Looking to spend around 300 bucks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted

I was out doing some research today, was only able to listen to one set of components but got some good info on others and would like to hear some feedback from people that may have used some of these sets I am looking at.

The first one was the one that I got to listen to, which sounded good to me but I am worried about the power difference because of the amp. RF T165-S

I wanted to listen to the RF T2652-S but none of the local places have them, so any feedback would be good.

Also checking out the Diamond Audio H600S 6.5 Hex series but am unable to get a demo for those, so feedback would be appreciated.

Also I realized that 300 may be a little low, so budget is raised to 500 for a quality set up, any feedback or recommendations welcome!

Posted

Ha HA no response.. if you want the kick with the mids like you said id go the i.ds or do a little more research on other components that you can get the mids separate too.. Same mids from component set

Posted

Whats the RMS of that amp? If its 150 the that's to much for T1 or T2s without turning the gains wayyy down. For $500 you could get more bang for your buck than RF products. I love em but prices are pretty high anymore.

Plus it all depends on what your wanting out of your comps and what kind of music you like.

Posted

I have a nice set of Image Dynamics that I'd let go for the price you're looking to spend.

They are in BEAUTIFUL condition and are the XS65. They are the top if the line from ID

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I have a nice set of Image Dynamics that I'd let go for the price you're looking to spend.

They are in BEAUTIFUL condition and are the XS65. They are the top if the line from ID

lol the ones we where looking at because you can buy the mids separate for his kick ill let him know he doesn't get on here much how much you looking to get rid of them for ?

Posted

Whats the RMS of that amp? If its 150 the that's to much for T1 or T2s without turning the gains wayyy down. For $500 you could get more bang for your buck than RF products. I love em but prices are pretty high anymore.

Plus it all depends on what your wanting out of your comps and what kind of music you like.

the shop we where at said as long as its a clean signal the t1 and t2 will handle the amp fine.. so don't know

Posted

I would let them go for $300. I've got the mids, tweets and crossovers. It's a complete set and they sound amazing.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

that sounds like a good deal, not sure on shipping, but I live in 44870. you can shoot me a PM with complete price and let him know how much total and how you would like to be paid :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...