Jump to content

Bass heads in Oklahoma?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There's gotta be some Oklahoman bass heads, now show thyself!

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear lol.

2003 Ford Taurus SEL

JVC KD-R520

4 JL ZR-525CSI 5.25 Mids

4 JL ZR100-CT Highs

1 18" RE Sx Dual 4 ohm wired parallel to 2 ohms

1 Kicker CX1200.1 (Bass)

1 DD S4B (Mids)

2 Optima Yellow Tops

200a Alt.

  • 7 months later...
Posted

I wouldn't consider myself a "bass head", but I'm definitely a fan of car audio.

Posted

boom50cal's in OK but he's quiet as fuck

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Stock as a motherfucker. Pretty solid group of us in the lawton/duncan area

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

boom50cal's in OK but he's quiet as fuck

Nice

Stock as a motherfucker. Pretty solid group of us in the lawton/duncan area

#TEAMSTOCK

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...