Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box suggestions for 15s


toolshed

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two american bass DX 15s in the trunk of my vr6 jetta.. I have them in a sealed 3 cube box. They are.pretty loud but I want some major rattle your car apart low end. Can give them 1000 watts a piece maybe 1500... What say you? 4th order?

Posted

Well-designed and built ported box > 4th order bandpass 98% of the time.

Seriously why does everyone have such a huge hard-on for bandpass boxes all the sudden?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

A well done 4th BP box for those 2 15s will not fit in that car's trunk. From what I've seen lately most of those 4th BP builds failed due to people trying to do them in insufficient space and you know, I'm thinking you probably won't even have space for ported in the trunk of that car.

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...