Second Skin Audio

upgrade to sa 12s

What kind of vehicle and do you know how big your stock alt is?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Are there alts available for your car from singer, dc, or mechman,?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hey guys thinking about upgrading from 2 sundown e12s to 2 sundown sa12s I currently have to of the e12s powered by an alpine mrp-m1000. I'm considering selling my subs and getting 2 sa12 dual 4 ohm and buying another alpine amp and running both amps one per sub. Do you guys think that would be quite a bit louder?

It will be a lot of money and you will win some but maybe not so much compared to what you want, you could be just badly setup right now, have you metered your system? what vehicle is it?

I haven't found any body that makes an alternator for my car and I think my box is part of my problem it's to big for the subs I was thinking about building another box but Idk I want louder so I was thinking more power and better subs I could probably put more power to my subs I have now and be a little louder but I'm not sure.

Archived