gotFI? Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 I always knew there was something strange with this kid.. X9999999 I think he can take the whole 10 footer if you ask me good luck on that ine loganberry
htx kustoms Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Thats the biggest white cock I have ever seen do you think they come in brown...I bet the brown ones are bigger...
gotFI? Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Thats the biggest white cock I have ever seen do you think they come in brown...I bet the brown ones are bigger...not bigger then the black ones
bassboombottom Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 LOL.....that is one huge cock That's what she said!Zing! Sorry had to do it! lol 8v fury said:
andym85 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 so, when is the system going in? i likes me some audio stuff...
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 i dont want his...i want a HUGE chicken...my lil brother is freakin scared of chickens...i wanna get it for his birthday, lolol so i guess chicken isnt big enough for you? Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
loganberry Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 so i guess chicken isnt big enough for you?yea lets go with no comment there My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Chode69 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 yea lets go with no comment there hey you were the one saying "I WANT ONE" and the title of this thread is "my cock" NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 i hope you got a big backyard, cause im puttin my cock in it Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
loganberry Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 hey you were the one saying "I WANT ONE" and the title of this thread is "my cock" yea id like to have a 10 foot chicken....wow, if only people read the WHOLE thread My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.