Sundown Audio

car audio experts chime in, help!

gbnlmiguel

Thanks for the info guys appreciated..ill go ahead and do my electrical first..meengreenaudio can u send me a link of the alt..

just look up singer alts ull know when u find them

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

http://singeralternators.com/

Love my 340 for my 00 mountaineer

Badass customer service, and mine was easy as hell to install.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Yep, another recommendation for singer here.

Upgrading wires is expensive, but it helps a lot.

At the very least, make sure you have wire upgrades from the positive to the alternator, the negative to the alternator directly to the battery and negative to the engine block to the battery. If you have a little extra wire, one more ground to the chassis.

Thanks rain.. yeah ima do the big upgrate when i order the skyhigh wire..ima gona go with the singer alt with the d3100 batt and 2 1200 strapp3d .. running 4 8s..what voice so you guys r3commend..

mike is awesome over at Singer. I won't run anything else! down to earth guy, great with communicating, builds solid equipment, and backs it up! not saying anything negative about other companies, just giving my .02 from my experience.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Rain im still undecided in what mids and highs to get..i want to keep everything original ..probably some kickpanles and replace the stocks.. and add some bejind thr seats were the sub box is gona go

Archived