Mrop Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 roughlyt month ago i sat inside... we tought it would do 165+...o boy it did more...me inside the box: www.peranurkka.net
boom50cal Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 All you Euro guys with mad efficient musical bandpasses.... Bravo On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 No shit..... and, they dont whine or complain about not having the goods at their finger tips. I know personally 3, and here and there about 2 times that. And just to get a "amp, or alt" sent to some of them.. fuck. They,.. they just punch through walls. Period. I LOVE over seas builds... love, and respect the fuck outta em... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
knowledge Posted October 10, 2014 Report Posted October 10, 2014 sick REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
sencheezy Posted October 10, 2014 Report Posted October 10, 2014 wow man. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Mrop Posted November 1, 2014 Author Report Posted November 1, 2014 Haha thanks for your messages Love to see so much love about our work. www.peranurkka.net
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.