Jump to content

Questionnaire 2004 - 2008 F-150 Owners


Hotdog

Recommended Posts

Posted

1. What are you using in your front doors?

2. What is your personal experience with them?

3. What were you using before?

4. Do you have a video of the set up and link ?

Posted

8 pwx 6.5"s and 2 pyramid tw67s

Love the mids, tweets.....not so much

2 aq pa6.5s and 2 aq super tweets in the dash

Don't really have a vid of just the doors, the doors are on a c1100.4 and the 4 nendo tweets in the wall are on a jl jx360/4

Tantric hdd's 12"s flexin:

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I am checking your build log out now on your doors specifically. Look good and how many hours of work do you have in the front doors?

Posted

I did them over a year ago but Iirc maybe 10-15 hrs not counting drying time

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

ibf150 and CLPeller both have really badass F150 doors that are worth a look at.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...