WTB: 4 Channel - 50-100w per channel

Lookin for a small 4 channel for my girls car..

Sundown, DC, Ampere, SQ, ect.

No real budget, but not playing skyrocket

new or used shipped to 77083

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Rockford fosgate?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

SQ/AQ came back out with their 90.4s. I think they are 230. Then there is the nendo 800/4 which is a 125.4 for 300.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Pbr 300x4 brand new in box

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

125 plus ship

Archived