Free Redbull For Everyone!!! (While Supplies Last)

I'm fully aware of the results of the case and what she was awarded. My point is that people want to make money off their stupid decisions or lack of common sense.

Yes, McD's was in the wrong as well, but what has things come to when a business has to state the obvious? We as a culture now have to over label and over caution EVERYTHING because of peoples dumb ass decision in using things in ways they weren't intended, or due to lack of common sense.

Much like having to label something like "caution, eating raw cookie dough can cause salmonella." Common sense says people know this, but because some idiot ate raw cookie dough, then due to his or her poor decision sued a company and now the over labeling process begins.

We all make decisions....good and bad, but your bad decision should ruin shit for others. You want to eat raw cookie dough....go for it. But if you get sick it is not everyone elses fault!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Does it come with a pint of free Jager?

if no..

meh...

Lol, can't stand red bull (or energy drinks for that matter,) and hate jagger.....but for some reason tgey are delicious together!!!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

You know what she was awarded? Just like you knew she wasn't driving?

Are you aware that McDonald's was sued hundreds of times before that woman for the same thing? Or that their coffee was served around 30 degrees hotter than most restaurants? Or that it's about 40 degrees hotter than common home brewing machines? Common sense tells me coffee shouldn't cause 3rd degree burns. I should't have to spend 7 (or 8 depending on the report) days in a hospital because of coffee. Or have 2 years of issues for coffee. McDonald's was negligent with how hot they kept their coffee, that was the whole point. It was far hotter than anyone's common sense would ever imagine. Google image some 3rd degree burns if you think this was just some hot coffee that got spilled...

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Are you aware that McDonald's was sued hundreds of times before that woman for the same thing? Or that their coffee was served around 30 degrees hotter than most restaurants? Or that it's about 40 degrees hotter than common home brewing machines? Common sense tells me coffee shouldn't cause 3rd degree burns. I should't have to spend 7 (or 8 depending on the report) days in a hospital because of coffee. Or have 2 years of issues for coffee. McDonald's was negligent with how hot they kept their coffee, that was the whole point. It was far hotter than anyone's common sense would ever imagine. Google image some 3rd degree burns if you think this was just some hot coffee that got spilled...

I work in the food industry. I still have scars on my hand from 3rd degree burns. I also day-in-and-day-out listen and read custome complaints for people being ignorant and not using common sense.

Was her situation possibly different....sure, but if you want to get technical, whether drivingor in the passenger seat you shouldn't open your coffee between your legs. It's great you are apparently her lawyer and know every last detail for the litigation, what you are failing to grasp is my point.

You make a poor decision, it's your responsibility to deal with the repercussions. No shit red bull doesn't give you wings. Based on your view point I should go rob a bank, and to avoid incarceration my defense should be "the bank kept too much money on hand."

Not the case, if I robbed a bank it would be my responsibility to deal with my poor decisions, not the banks fault for tempting me to do it!

I work in the food industry. I still have scars on my hand from 3rd degree burns. I also day-in-and-day-out listen and read custome complaints for people being ignorant and not using common sense.

Was her situation possibly different....sure, but if you want to get technical, whether drivingor in the passenger seat you shouldn't open your coffee between your legs. It's great you are apparently her lawyer and know every last detail for the litigation, what you are failing to grasp is my point.

You make a poor decision, it's your responsibility to deal with the repercussions. No shit red bull doesn't give you wings. Based on your view point I should go rob a bank, and to avoid incarceration my defense should be "the bank kept too much money on hand."

Not the case, if I robbed a bank it would be my responsibility to deal with my poor decisions, not the banks fault for tempting me to do it!

but you forget, I agree completely with you in the red bull case.

She was held responsible for her negligence as well. that part is always overlooked. The jury only agreed that McDonald's ALSO made some poor decisions. Why is they are exempt from deciding to keep coffee around that is far hotter than it needs to be?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Again, maybe the McD's scenario wasn't the best example and possibly the cookie dough example is more comparitive...... I just see this shit day in and day out where everyone wants a buck for their lack of using common sense and stupidity. Our civilization has come to a point of sue for financial gain because you did somethibg stupid!!!

this is the way i see it.. people are too stupid and want to get easy money..

the McDonalds deal sucks in a way for McDonalds.. some people complain coffee is too hot and other complain coffee is not hot enough and gets cooled fast. its a no win for McD's because of stupid people. if i think McD's coffee is too hot then i make my own or add ice to it. if it gets cooled too fast then just put it in the microwave for a few seconds to re heat it.

put it this way. i go to this sport bar that sales some bomb ass wings. i used to have the mango havanero. the taste was perfect. few weeks i go i went and ordered the usual and this time they taste like shit. i asked the manager about it(she is a friend) she said people was complaining of how they taste so they changed them. they have changed a few flavors because people bitch too much. if they dont like it they can make their own or find a place who makes them how they like it, but no they had to fuck it up for everyone else

Archived