Free Redbull For Everyone!!! (While Supplies Last)

So apparently Redbull Energy Drink recently lost a false advertisement class action lawsuit over their claim "it gives you wings", to the tune of a $13.5 million settlement. Within this settlement they (for a limited time) are giving an eligible refund to ANY person that has consumed their product in the last 12 years, with NO proof of purchase necessary! Either $10 cash (minus tax/shipping cost) or $15 worth of redbull drinks (minus shipping cost). What's the catch!?--- That once their fund of $13.5 million is exhausted, they aren't responsible for anymore refunds. So if you'd like to file your claim, head to this link. https://iqa.gcginc.com/rdb/Default.aspx

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

i'll stick to my monster drinks over free red bull. never been a fan of the way red bull tastes.

that being said, not really a fan of who any of them taste. but on the occasion i want to drink one the white zero ultra monster is the most tolerable to me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

What a joke. I will not take advantage of a bullsshit lawsuit. You guys have fun.

Fucking this.

LOL

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

What a joke. I will not take advantage of a bullsshit lawsuit. You guys have fun.

same

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

i'll stick to my monster drinks over free red bull. never been a fan of the way red bull tastes.

that being said, not really a fan of who any of them taste. but on the occasion i want to drink one the white zero ultra monster is the most tolerable to me.

I like the lo carb one alot. The regular is good too, just a little too sweet.

Archived