islandpride684 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Islandpride sorry I just noticed that you said remove the CAP I installed. I thought you said remove the CRAP I installed. I have an old ass 4Runner that with the battery I have the alternator I have right now just won't keep up. I know I have to upgrade it I just can't afford it right now. The cap helps pick up the extra load on my system. Still any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Here is a good article you can read on why they are useless...http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/Car-Audio-CAPACITORS-Why-They-DONT-Work that article is wrong.... You have a better explanation? its saying why caps dont workplenty of people run caps. im not in the mood to get technical on this. I agree, the bank i got from you works great. The article is both right and wrong, ultracaps have enough capacity to actually help, where as your typical BOSS cap is so small (.5-1 farad) that there is absolutely no gain. I wasnt referring to the super/ultra caps, I meant the one he has Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
SlamminBeats Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Islandpride sorry I just noticed that you said remove the CAP I installed. I thought you said remove the CRAP I installed. I have an old ass 4Runner that with the battery I have the alternator I have right now just won't keep up. I know I have to upgrade it I just can't afford it right now. The cap helps pick up the extra load on my system. Still any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Here is a good article you can read on why they are useless...http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/Car-Audio-CAPACITORS-Why-They-DONT-Work that article is wrong.... You have a better explanation? its saying why caps dont workplenty of people run caps. im not in the mood to get technical on this. I agree, the bank i got from you works great. The article is both right and wrong, ultracaps have enough capacity to actually help, where as your typical BOSS cap is so small (.5-1 farad) that there is absolutely no gain. I wasnt referring to the super/ultra caps, I meant the one he has oh i was talking about the article. his cap "works" just is not economical
Hotdog Posted October 16, 2014 Report Posted October 16, 2014 (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Deeznutz Posted October 16, 2014 Report Posted October 16, 2014 Here you go. Obviously not the P3, but the RF T2 12's. Nicely built bandpass. Found this on Ebay. I am trying to convince my gf's son to do a blow through w 4 HX2's or 4 American Bass XD 12's. 2:1 ratio? -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.