Sonic Electronix

Rise is build dependent there is not a set number.

Yeah I know. The only way I can get an idea is by going by the norm since my current setup is going to be totally different than the new one. Just trying to get an Idea about amps. Definetly going to run the strapped amps. I really appreciate your help.

Read the rest of the post man as soon as you said dd vs crunch the whole deal changed don't buy those crunch amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Amplifier that does rate > two amplifiers that don't...

If you're going to spend your hard earned money, at least get a known, good quality amplifier

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

The gp3k does rated. I have used this amp before.

Team Livewire - Eric
Ok guys, here it is. Depending on your battery set up this amp will make an ungodly amount of power. With a 12volt battery set up dropping to 11.5 volts the Crunch GP3000D Pro made 2850 watts at a 1.03 ohm reactive. That's 4 12volt batteries. If you can get the voltage up the amp will make much more. By just starting the car and using the high amp alternator (starting at 16.1 volts and dropping to 12.3volts), the 3000 made 3732 watts. That's crazy isn't it. THAT'S NOTHING! I hooked it up to a 16volt battery set up and it just went crazy! With the battery voltage dropping to 15.7 volts with a 1.4 ohm reactive this monster made 4640 usable watts. NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!

Probably 3732VA...which is usless

It's still a Crunch...DD > Crunch

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Just need a clean 4k.These seem like they will get the job done. This amp sure did beat the heck out of 4 re se 12's when I had it. Everyone knows dd>crunch but I think these amps are better for my setup. If I had not used the amp before I would be skeptical and probably would even consider them, but having used the amp before I wish I would have kept the one I had so I would only have to add another. The amp seriously does work.

Those Crunch amps are strong if you have the electrical for them. But I would also choose one big amp over 2 if you have that choice, Just save up and grab a M4a, its worth waiting. Just for whats its worth in my particular setup one amp wired at .5 is just as loud as 2 amps strapped at 2ohms.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Archived