Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looking at buying a new DC Level 6 18 for my ram 1500, not sure about amps though any suggestions? And if someone has a different suggestion for a sub let me know!! Running a JL W7 13.5 right now on a rockford t1500 amp so this should be a huge upgrade, I'm half deaf so let's get it loud and low!

Suggestions for subs? amps? box? port? alternator? anything else I might need?!

Edited by Buckwheezer78
Posted

Looking at a level 5 now, rms is at 3000/5000peak I have a rockford t1500 if I get a dual 1 ohm and wire it to .5 ohms It will be pushing around 4000 to the sub but will that amp handle that kind of wattage and ohm load? and would it be safe

Posted

Or even a dual .7 load, and wire it to .35 would that work as well? If so I might as well just get the level 6 and push 6000 to that one instead of the level 5. Only if that amp can take it, and would I need a new alternator/battery/etc??

Posted

And where are you getting these numbers that the amp will put out.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 737 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...