Motorboat KER Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 Hey guys! I plan on doing a rebuild soon after my current install is done (lol.) I have never built in the trunk yet and would like to try since I could maximize my box! My only work is, how do you screw in the sides to the top and bottom mdf? Do you toe nail from the outside of the box? Thanks
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 Kreg jig. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
iwannabeloud Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=build+box+in+trunk+smd+forum I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Motorboat KER Posted October 22, 2014 Author Report Posted October 22, 2014 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=build+box+in+trunk+smd+forum Thanks lol
_paralyzed_ Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 Take a look at hdorre's 3000gt build.
kingsuv Posted October 23, 2014 Report Posted October 23, 2014 I have done quite a few in trunk buildlogs here. They will show you everything you need to know Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.