Can you answer all my questions in one thread?

kindofanoob

Way to wake up an old thread there brother ... Nice find

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

LOL its all good brother, I browse through SMD whenever I get a chance, no matter what time it is ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I like how people ask for help and suggestions for their budget they then blast the people giving the help and suggestions. Don't like the suggestions, go figure it out yourself. Its not productive to ask an internet forum for so many opinions....got to keep it simple if youre asking for anything.

I like how people ask for help and suggestions for their budget they then blast the people giving the help and suggestions. Don't like the suggestions, go figure it out yourself. Its not productive to ask an internet forum for so many opinions....got to keep it simple if youre asking for anything.

What ever happened to good ole fashion trial and error method ??? What fun is a shop, garage, or storage shed without some tore up toys laying around taking up much needed space ???

• 2 weeks later...

here i see you car has 6.5" all around

i have these tried a few others but these are VERY VERY nice sounding and top notch for what you want. 170 for the 2 pair

jbl power series componennt set and coax deal at sonic electronics this listing has the 6x9's but there is also one with the 6.5 component set and 6.5" coax's .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-Power-Series-Speaker-System-P963-Coaxial-6x9-P660C-Component-6-5-Speakers-/291321571703?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d41e6977&vxp=mtr

here is a 5 channel good amp that does over rated power, and being that the speakers above i recomended are 2 ohms, youll get the most out of the amp. and for a package deal you get the amp. a 4 guage OFC copper power wire kit, with fuse holders and dual twisted pair shielded rca's 4 channel and 2 channel. you get 60 feet of 12 guage ofc copper speaker wire.spade terminals grommets etc. for 397 free shipping.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_67754_Rockford-Fosgate-R600X5.html

heres a double din pioneer blutooth deck with front rear and sub rca at 4 volts for 270 free shipping. and it will suppost the ability to just add screen to a headrest (easy custom work, as its just a flat panel monitor with small power and ground and signal cable)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_91062_Pioneer-AVH-X2700BS.html

id recomend a few different subs or preloaded enclosures, but ill leave the fun part up to you, righth now with the gear above and below you are at 860, you can find a 8" suba and box for under the 1500 dollar budget, hell even the 1k budget is meatable , and you have everything here wires signal cable, speaker wire, dash kit yada yada yada. so splurge on a good sub to match that decent capable subwoofer channel on the rockford amp.

thats 840 flat with free shipping. and if you go to retail me not .com you can usually google up a coupon code for another 10-15 % off or soo. sometimes more. so now all you need is a dash kit. oh shit here one goes 10 bucks http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13385_Metra-95-8902.html

and finally the harness.http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_73178_Metra-70-8902.html moight not be the correct one, but ill leave this task up to you.

your welcome.

i had to note, this is hardly low tier gear, in fact the JBL pwer series, are damned beefy and they are a very old company with plenty of good engineering. the rockford amp, rock solid gear, have a reputation for great sound and stellar quality. and the pioneer deck,, bluetooth, you can dial you phone from the deck, pandora app i phone app all the bells and whistles as welll as dedicated subout rear out and front out. and at 4volt also. high and low pass filters, 16 band eq. mixtrack, its damn cool i have the same deck. just the older 2v output model. and i to have the jbls i listed. and runk rockford punch and power amps, and have heard the primes. i honestly cant hear a difference in sound between the 3 honesly. just they make power more efficiently in the better lines and have more bells and whistles. the prime series can be called the bare bones line.

it is ROCK SOLID gear that you can be proud of and show off even.

Archived