Front to Back Losing 1v

Try a different ground location, or even try prepping the current location better.

I would say redo or upgrade the ground and go from there.

The rear batteries ground is going

Did you just wire all this stuff recently or has this issue developed over time?

I've had the wires ran for awhile but I just recently wired up the amps and added the fuses. The runs should be under 20ft I have a short wheel base. Nissan xterra.

Measure with a DMM, positive to positive on battery, negative to another ground. Like a seat bolt or door latch or something. Anything that wouldn't be loaded from the batteries

Measure with a DMM, positive to positive on battery, negative to another ground. Like a seat bolt or door latch or something. Anything that wouldn't be loaded from the batteries

After I disconnect the fuses do this off the rear run? Or while it is all connected still?

After I disconnect the fuses do this off the rear run? Or while it is all connected still?

While it's all connected.

While it's all connected.
I checked at the hatch hinge 14.5.. So this means I have bad grounds?

Yes, that means bad grounds.

I'm going to disconnect them in the morning and put the grinder on the frame and make sure its a good ground. Going to use the same spot just triple check that its bare metal this time.

Yup. Bad grounds. Also verify that ground location is good. Sometimes you can have perfect grounds, but if it's in the middle of some thin piece of sheet metal it wont do you any good. If you're grounded to the frame, the frame needs to be grounded to the alt and battery up front too

Archived