Well guys itt looks like the 3 project might be done and might be time for a new toy Gertrude looks likeshe might be a write off :( Well guys im thinking i might have a a right off :( it has been a great car and done allot for me. It was my fist car and wont be my last

Man that sucks. ICBC?

Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (In Canada).

They are the only one here and we are forced to get insurance through them and ripped off at the same time. I'm a new driver and I pay $170/month now and was paying almost $190 when I first got my license 3 years ago.

Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8

H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898

Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers

4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4

Sub: Sundown Zv4 12

Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D

Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz

Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series

Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs

Man that sucks. ICBC?

Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (In Canada).

They are the only one here and we are forced to get insurance through them and ripped off at the same time. I'm a new driver and I pay $170/month now and was paying almost $190 when I first got my license 3 years ago.

We get screwed here in Michigan too so don't feel like your all alone lol. A little over $2k a year for full coverage on my 14 year old suv and I've been driving over 10 years and have a clean record.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Op that suck's man but look at the bright side you get to go car shopping.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

True man just sucks 8+ years safe driving is going 5 knotchs to 3 year and insurance from 180 a month to 250

Good lord how the hell does that work? Nothing like the government setting prices huh?

I pay $46 a month for my Expedition full coverage, granted its 17 years old.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

I pay $170 month atm on my 2000 f150 for full coverage. The truck is worth about 10k though and I'm a new driver, had my license for 3 years.

Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8

H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898

Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers

4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4

Sub: Sundown Zv4 12

Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D

Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz

Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series

Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs

Good lord how the hell does that work? Nothing like the government setting prices huh?

I pay $46 a month for my Expedition full coverage, granted its 17 years old.

yea taking it hard and nothing you can do its what sucks when 1 company runs the show

I pay $170 month atm on my 2000 f150 for full coverage. The truck is worth about 10k though and I'm a new driver, had my license for 3 years.

lucky put it this way if you have 3 years safe driving im now on par with you because they dropped me from 8 years to 3 years and yea the 3 year rate for the mazda 3 is 250$ a month still not as bad as my brothers jeep his was 310$ at 3 year mark

Archived