DSP recommendations

Bit Ten out Dated. Mosconi or 3.Sixty.3

Then do a bit one

3sixty is a pile of shit.....

shots fired

naw.... not even.

I ran the 3sixty.2 , and the .3

I dug the .2 tbh.

I couldnt STAND the .3 2 hours after i had it.

Its just my opinion. And ive ran them both, as well as PLAYED with a AUDISON dsp. So, no shots, no nut hug. I do know what i prefer now. Thats all. No hate, none of that.

There are SEVERAL members that have struggled, sent back, struggled with their RF.3. That is just a fact. :shrug:

Well thanks for the recommendations.

I would assume it is just a matter of the resilience of the inner workings in combination with a good graphical GUI that makes for a good DSP? I suppose I would be looking for something that has the ability to do time alignment, EQ via a computer and has the ability to work as a LOC, so I can take out my current LOC and have one less part that could fail.

I will definitley take all recommendations and compare. I am sure I will have more questions as I start looking on the abilities.

Bit 10

JBL Ms 8

I couldnt stand the RF 360.3.

And there are others that havent been happy

(waits for Steve to say other wise..lol ..)

I just read up on the MS 8 and it seems like a nice DSP.

Bit 10

JBL Ms 8

I couldnt stand the RF 360.3.

And there are others that havent been happy

(waits for Steve to say other wise..lol ..)

I just read up on the MS 8 and it seems like a nice DSP.

For the price... fuuuuuuuuu

edit - check out the MINI dsp

Well thanks for the recommendations.

I would assume it is just a matter of the resilience of the inner workings in combination with a good graphical GUI that makes for a good DSP? I suppose I would be looking for something that has the ability to do time alignment, EQ via a computer and has the ability to work as a LOC, so I can take out my current LOC and have one less part that could fail.

I will definitley take all recommendations and compare. I am sure I will have more questions as I start looking on the abilities.

fuck.. my deck can do 95% of what you want.....

Cant link to a puter... Nor being a line out coverter.

but, and it dont have as many cuts, bands, slopes.. but. shit..............

Ill bet you a million dollars if you got a rf .3 you would be on here every day asking how, why, what, this, and that.....

Just me. :shrug:

Again......... just me, and my OPINION....

Look at the Audison, ... and the mosconi will be more than the car your putting it in...id bet...

that said, if your "asking about" some dsp's., the ones mentioned will be WAY over OP's head..... period.

Archived