Sonic Electronix

AccuWave Pressure Meter teasers

Careful noobslayer, someone will probably ask you why you think you need one.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I have an SPL labs meter and I love it.

when you guys say outdated, what exactly do you mean. I just bought this meter and don't want it to have been

a waste if everything supposedly changing.

I have the SPL labs meter (got it on the pre-order) as well and sold my termlab about a week after I got it. The only thing "obsolete" about anything else is if you run competitions that use TL for measurements and you're forced to dump a couple grand to update to the "new" version. Otherwise, as far as accuracy, ease of operation, and all around useful tool, I'd buy the SPL Labs meter again long before I bought anything that needed a bunch of wires and to setup a computer.

I've seen differences from TL to TL so I'm not concerned with .01 off.

As have I. I'd say the only thing that matters is that it's close and it is completely accurate and consistent with itself.

Good luck, OP. Certainly a great price point....less than what I got my SPL Labs for on pre-sale. I'd totally check it out if I didn't already own a meter.

I'm interested in seeing more controlled result videos. With the right documentation, i'll make room for one in my toolbox. It would also be nice to see a firm release date. I'm turned off by companies who use "pre-sales" as their primary source of funding. I know start-up sucks. I've been there.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Id def be interested in buying this..

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter