Jared420 Posted November 1, 2014 Author Report Posted November 1, 2014 shouldnt be to bad walls are all paneling its just the damn sub floor Kitchens are bigger and usually pretty damn expensive projects. reno looks good mate... something i could not be bothered doing myself. Thanks bro, it basically came down to the fact I know I can do all this stuff so its hard to shell out $10,000-$12,000 when all I had to do was give up my weekends and a coulple nights after work for a month and like $3,500 in materials. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Hotdog Posted November 1, 2014 Report Posted November 1, 2014 I like it. Looks High end and modern (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Jared420 Posted November 1, 2014 Author Report Posted November 1, 2014 I like it. Looks High end and modern Thanks man, Im really happy with how it came out. Im even more happy to be done with yet another project. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
bcpballer64 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 Badass reno. I look forward to buying my first house to start doing renos. How bad was that tile to do? And had you done tile before? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
mbdblue Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 damn man, your just cranking them out! Nice job opening it up like that; looks way better than it did AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Jared420 Posted November 3, 2014 Author Report Posted November 3, 2014 Badass reno. I look forward to buying my first house to start doing renos. How bad was that tile to do? And had you done tile before? Thanks, I have done tile a couple times but only floors. It was kind of a pain. The shower needed a lot of cuts but I had a little help from a friend whose done a bunch of tile. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted November 3, 2014 Author Report Posted November 3, 2014 damn man, your just cranking them out! Nice job opening it up like that; looks way better than it didThanks man, I like it much better than the old setup. Finish your build so you have some free time. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
bcpballer64 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 Badass reno. I look forward to buying my first house to start doing renos. How bad was that tile to do? And had you done tile before?Thanks, I have done tile a couple times but only floors. It was kind of a pain. The shower needed a lot of cuts but I had a little help from a friend whose done a bunch of tile. Gotcha, something I would def need to do some research on beforehand. Did you go with a frameless glass door? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Jared420 Posted November 3, 2014 Author Report Posted November 3, 2014 Badass reno. I look forward to buying my first house to start doing renos. How bad was that tile to do? And had you done tile before?Thanks, I have done tile a couple times but only floors. It was kind of a pain. The shower needed a lot of cuts but I had a little help from a friend whose done a bunch of tile.Gotcha, something I would def need to do some research on beforehand. Did you go with a frameless glass door? Nope the door I ordered is a sliding door with a frame but the regular clear glass not the textured privacy glass. We got a bronze framed door to match the rest of the accents and faucet. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
bcpballer64 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 That should look nice. Be sure to post a pic when you get it installed "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.