computer help

You assume he knows about safe browsing practices, but yet, you feel the need to tell him not to get malware. When he's coming on here asking for help. Why would he even ask for assistance if he all ready knew the answer to his question? Who is trolling here?

Post #23 is my explanation. It's not 100% fool proof, but it does help. The adblock is to stop it from happening again... malwarebytes plus a free virus protection program like bitdefender should be able to help resolve his issue.

and you are assuming he doesnt. let me ask you this. why would you reccommend adding more software and thing to his computer that he may or may not even know how to use. instead of just taking the time YOURSELF to inform him about safe browsing practices.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

your second post was to install ad block

you didnt answer my question. how does that help him. if he wants.i can give him one of the handful of safe browsing presentations ive written or helped write. you only posted "help" after several others did. that is partly a minor miracle since you have zero reading comprehension

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You assume he knows about safe browsing practices, but yet, you feel the need to tell him not to get malware. When he's coming on here asking for help. Why would he even ask for assistance if he all ready knew the answer to his question? Who is trolling here?

Post #23 is my explanation. It's not 100% fool proof, but it does help. The adblock is to stop it from happening again... malwarebytes plus a free virus protection program like bitdefender should be able to help resolve his issue.

and you are assuming he doesnt. let me ask you this. why would you reccommend adding more software and thing to his computer that he may or may not even know how to use. instead of just taking the time YOURSELF to inform him about safe browsing practices.

That software provides a safety net. It's also needed to fix the OP's problem... Unless he want's to spend money.

no its not hoe does ad block stop anything thats already on there. and when you dont kbow whats happening in the background. would you like to get into monitoring outbound connections setting up traps for traffic and viewing logging that is used to determine if you have a bot net or a rat or if you have a click jacker?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

im doing arguing with an idiot that has shown how much of an idiot he is.

got malware.. download ad block!

Instead of getting upset this is actually quite funny...

:rofl:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

no its not hoe does ad block stop anything thats already on there. and when you dont kbow whats happening in the background. would you like to get into monitoring outbound connections setting up traps for traffic and viewing logging that is used to determine if you have a bot net or a rat or if you have a click jacker?

Please wait while he googles the answer..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

your second post was to install ad block
you didnt answer my question. how does that help him. if he wants.i can give him one of the handful of safe browsing presentations ive written or helped write. you only posted "help" after several others did. that is partly a minor miracle since you have zero reading comprehension

Everything has been explained in this thread. If I can't read... then you must not be able to either. Post #7 was when I addressed it.

malwarebytes is free virus protection...

so anti-virus and malware are the same thing now a days?

just curious.. and I'm sure you know how you stop getting malware.. stop going to the sites in which you got it in the first place.. pretty simple when after you click on a link your computer starts spitting different things in which you never received before.

and saying adblock is to stop him from getting malware again? This furthers lets me know that you have no clue whats so ever what the fuck you are talking about.. Im glad you think that ad block will stop you from getting malware... let me send you this link real quick and you let me know how it works out for you.

email add?

Malware bytes is not virus protection. Their website states:
"Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today's online threats."

sure i'd happily argue network analyzers with you N8

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

ok so how does it help when his browser is already hijacked

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Where did I ever say that ad block was going to remove the malware from his PC? Please, quote my post where I said that.

I was on my phone at the moment and decided to give him some information to help him with safe browsing in the future. When I was able to get onto a PC to get the links I wanted, I came back and posted malwarebytes. You are taking my posts out of context.

Archived